BUILT ON HISTORY:
Cowork Penticton lives in a church that was built in the late 1940’s. It seems fitting that a building constructed to support a community would find a new life... supporting a new kind of community. The church is over 3,000 sq feet, spread over two storeys and a loft.
- The open plan workspace is 1,200 square feet and is filled with natural light from the high church windows.
- Need to make a few phone calls? Step into one of our quiet spaces, located conveniently throughout the building.
- Enjoy fast internet, modern furnishings and access to a printers, fax/scanner/copiers.
- A small private discussion room just off the main workspace for conversations with for up to 5 people.
- A larger boardroom-style meeting room in the old Choir Loft for up to 14 people.
- A 600 sq foot Flex Room downstairs which can be rented for AGM’s, presentations, workshops or classes (seats 25 people at tables, or 50 in theatre-style seating).
Eating, Drinking and Socializing
- Just off the main workspace is a handy self-service coffee bar with an espresso machine, french presses, teapots and a supply of delicious gourmet coffee and teas.
- Downstairs is a full kitchen equipped for you to cook, microwave, or refrigerate your edibles.
- A great social space with lounges and comfy chairs.
Other great stuff
- There are bike racks and free on-street parking.
- A Men’s and a Women’s bathroom upstairs, a shared bathroom and shower downstairs for those of you that bike to work.
- Funky furniture and artwork is used throughout the building.
- Plans for a private and enclosed courtyard are underway; cowork in the sunshine!
- Add your business name to our directory sign - get your name out there!
- Put out your business cards and brochures on our networking wall where visitors and members can see them
- Get involved in building the community; suggest activities, lunch & learn topics and manifest the community you want to see here!